This position is responsible for planning and expediting the movement of material and parts, based on production schedules, throughout manufacturing to ensure customer orders and requirements are met.
LOCATION: WILMERDING, PA
PAY RATE: $21.22 - $22.49/HOUR
SHIFT: 1ST SHIFT - 7:15 A.M. - 3:15 P.M.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· College degree desired.
· Minimum of 3 years related production planning and expediting experience in manufacturing environment.
· Requires an understanding of material requirement and production planning which could be obtained through work experience or course work at a college or university.
· Must understand production work orders and bills of material.
· Experience with Oracle preferred or other MRP system.
· Experience with rubber manufacturing desired.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communicate skills.
· Must have excellent customer service skills with the ability to handle difficult issues.
· This position requires a team player who can work with all levels of management and interact in a positive manner.
· Demonstrates effective problem solving and sense of urgency matters which may require working overtime on short notice.
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER .