Electrical / Mechanical Machine Build Technician
Contract-to-hire or Direct Hire.
Daylight shift (M-F) 7AM-4PM with very occasional overtime.
Great career opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Machine Builder to wire and assemble custom automated equipment.
You should be a motivated, conscientious, self-starter with a strong work ethic. Position is open for experienced machine builders that can hit the ground running.
- Build / wire automated equipment, debug start-up of new machines.
- Ability to assemble equipment from drawings, specifications, and electrical schematics.
- Work daily with a combination of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Solutions oriented with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Job duties may vary on a daily basis depending on customer requirements.
- Ability to read assembly drawings, detail drawings, pneumatic and hydrolic schematics
- Hands on mechanical assembly experience.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Experience building industrial machinery
- 2 - 5 years hands on experience
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
To be qualified for this position, candidates should have at least 2 years machine build experience.
Occasional travel may be required.