- Manage inventory actions such as stocking, cycle counts, shipping, receiving, data entry, and repair parts at the West Liberty, WV location:
- Issuances to AFE’s and Well sites
- Receipts from AFE’s and Wells
- Material transfers between wells
- PO receipts into inventory
- Cycle Counts Complete daily transactions within the Oracle Inventory Management System including:
- Evaluates inventory levels and work in conjunction with Operations, inventory management stakeholders and sourcing lead to ensure appropriate replenishment is in place for inventoried items.
- Prepares correspondence with suppliers and stakeholders related to purchase
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical skills is a must.
- Strong focus on safe operations.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and process is a plus.
- Forklift knowledge is essential.