POSITION/TITLE: Material Handler
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
List primary duties/responsibilities
- Receipt of medical devices for possible repair and/or inventory purposes via SAP
- Packages finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Shipment of medical devices for return to customer and inventory via SAP and info ship
- Disinfection of medical devices
- Maintaining inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory via SAP
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
List all Equipment/Machinery used in position:
- Operation of hand trucks and stackers
- Various packaging equipment such as spray in foam
Requirements (Education, Experience, Physical Demands,):
- Examples: High School Diploma, ability to lift 50 pounds,
Preferences (Experience, Skills):
- Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Lifting, Data Entry Skills