Key Job Elements:
- Picking and pulling of sales and production pick lists (in accordance to the work instructions)
- Proper checking and packaging of domestic and international packages so they can ship in a safe and economical manner.
- Process packages and pick lists through the shipping systems such as UPS, FedEx, etc.
- The posting of packing slips and other information into the Dynamics AX system
- General warehouse duties such as: organize and rotate product, cycle counts, inventory, etc.
- Perform basic cleanup of work area and keep the warehouse organized
- Maintain a high awareness of safety and organization
- All processes should follow the guidelines established in the department’s work instructions
- High School education or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to physically perform the job including: climbing, standing, lifting, bending, kneeling, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Advanced computer skills
- Previous warehouse experience
- UPS/FEDEX shipping experience is a plus