Team Lead (Supervisor) – 2nd & 3rd Shift
TOPS Staffing, LLC is currently seeking a 2nd Shift Team Lead--3pm to 11pm and 3rd Shift 11pm - 7am. This position will be responsible for supervising 20-30 employees in the packaging division of a high-speed food manufacturing operation. The Team Lead will report directly to the Shift Manager.
1. 3+ years of manufacturing supervisory and/or quality control experience
2. Knowledge of various plant safety disciplines, such as LOTO, PPE and Machine Guarding
3. Above average PC skills & knowledge of MS Office products
4. Strong mathematical aptitude
Core responsibilities for the position include (but are not limited to):
1. Monitoring production lines to ensure established line rates, yields and mechanical up-time
2. Managing employee safety for disciplines such as LOTO, PPE and machine guarding
3. Managing employee work schedules weekly and break schedules daily
4. Ensuring all in-line quality checks are being completed per established protocols
5. Ensuring all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are being followed per company policy
Pay & Benefits:
1. This position pays $14.84/hr - start
2. Direct Hire after 520 hours through agency plus the following:
Note: Frequent weekend work is required for this position. Must pass a pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check.